Alison LewinProject Manager
“Maximizing social impact depends upon your organization’s balance of efficiency and effectiveness.”
Experience and Skills:
- Nearly two decades of navigating success for nonprofits, including faith-based, education, and youth services organizations.
- Specializes in strategic and business planning, finance and operations, fundraising and development, cultural and faith-based organizations, education and youth services.
- Previous projects include:
- Nonprofit Strategy—Led program analysis for diverse stakeholders; revised earned income program structure to achieve 40% growth in revenues over 4 years.
- Data Analysis and Utilization—Analyzed data from 100K+ entries in over a dozen data sources to identify prospects for direct mail appeal on behalf of healthcare. organization.Financial Management—Established financial and payroll systems for fast-growing community cultural organization. Trained staff in their use.
- Fundraising and Relationship Management—Developed a program to partner with community organizations to provide funding, volunteers, and in-kind contributions to achieve eightfold increase in students served as part of a fundraising and literacy awareness event that raised over $200K in general operating support in Chicago alone.
- Public Relations—Served as media liaison and spokesperson in campaign that garnered over 235M media impressions.
- MBA, Boston University. Dual concentrations in Public and Nonprofit Management, and Strategy and Business Analysis
- BA in Religious Studies, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Pro Bono Strategy Consultant, The Taproot Foundation
Sampling of Clients Served:
- Emanuel Congregation
- Unity College
- Sigma Chi Foundation
- Imerman Angels
- Honen Dalim Synagogue
- Temple Jeremiah
- Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine
See More Team Members »